I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

What's new

I'm visiting L.J. LaBarthe today to talk about magic. There's an excerpt from Night Shift too.

What else have I been up to--aside from miserable spring allergies?

  • I just finished the second round of edits on Buried Bones, the sequel to Good Bones. And yesterday I saw the draft of the cover, which I love!
  • I'm working on the galley proofs for The Gig. This is a short story that is a sequel to Speechless and also stars Dylan and Chris from the Bones books. And it will be free!
  • I'm 12,000 words into a story for the Goodreads M/M Romance group's Love Has No Boundaries event. My working title is Beachcombing. There are pirates. This is going to end up as a long novella most likely, and it will be free too.
  • I finished my first draft of a novella with the working title of Housekeeping. Poor Nicky lost his boyfriend, home, and job all in one day.
  • I learned that Dreamspinner Press will be translating Brute into Italian.
And I'm getting ready for some travel next week. I was born in the middle part of the United States, lived there for 9 years, then lived there again for 5 years in grad school. But I've spent most of my life on the West Coast, and I haven't even visited the middle part in ages. I guess I'm making up for that this spring and summer--I'll be making 3 separate visits to the middle.



No comments:

Post a Comment