I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Rainbow Awards cover contest

I had to share some wonderful news! The cover that the amazingly talented Anne Cain made for my novella Speechless tied for third in the Rainbow Awards cover contest! There were initially many hundreds of entries, so this is quite an accomplishment. I am so very thrilled. Not that I can take any of the credit, of course.


The other covers are gorgeous, so if you haven't peeked at the finalists yet, I encourage you to go take a look.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I like your cover.

    ~Rush~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I was really blown away by the artist's work.

    ReplyDelete