I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

New stories on the way!

I'm very pleased to announce several new developments this week:
--I hope to soon be signing a contract for audiobook versions of the Praesidium trilogy
--A Christmas story of mine will be published in Silver Publishing's holiday anthology in December
--Dreamspinner Press will be releasing my novel Venetian Masks in February or March

This is all in addition to a short story ("Tyler Wang Has a Ball") I'll be releasing with Dreamspinner next month and a novel (Brute) that will be coming out in December or January. So, plenty of opportunities coming up to get your Kim Fielding fix! :-)

Life is a little hectic right now. I'm working on copyedits for a textbook and preparing for a trip to Europe in less than 2 weeks. I'll be spending a few days in Paris, which I've never visited (aside from the airport), so I'm very excited about that. I'll also be spending almost a week in Zagreb. I lived there for 5 months last year and I've been homesick for it, so I am really happy to have the chance for a visit.

I've got one kid sick at home today--allergies, I think--and another doing a school dance and sleepover tonight. I have a to-do list a mile long. Whew! I think I need a nap.

4 comments:

  1. Is “Venetian Masks” settled in Italy? Maybe in Venice? It would be so wonderful.
    And congratulation for "Speechless".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      Yes, about 3/4 of "Venetian Masks" is set in Venice, and the rest takes place in cities not too far away: Trieste, Zagreb, and Ljubljana.

      Delete
    2. Well, I’ll look forward for this novel! I’m Italian, so I’m really curious.
      And if you like operatic music, I leave you this antique venetian serenade, that I’m listening:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy7hHwALIbU

      Delete
    3. I hope you enjoy it. I was lucky enough to spend a week in Venice last year. And a day in Trieste, where my grandfather was from. :-) I like Italy very much and I hope to visit more of it someday.
      And thank you for the link! What a beautiful voice!

      Delete