I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More inspiration

One thing I love to do is place my stories in real places, with all the details of life in those places. As it happens, both Good Bones and Speechless are set in the Portland area. And one detail that's mentioned in Good Bones and alluded to in Speechless is this place:


As you might remember, Chris was rather taken with the maple bacon bar. He could have tried one of these guys instead:

Or maybe this would be his favorite:
No, I haven't tried the ale. I don't eat bacon anyway, but bacon maple ale? Ugh.

In case you're tired of Portland as a locale, the novels I'm working on now are set in a fictional land and in Central Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment